Sunday, June 3, 2012

I posted Ana's blog to Ben in Montreal on Friday so with a bit of luck she will have it by the end of next week. I have just finished some more in my Moly that has come back to me and am going to post it to Ana this week. We are having two holidays on Monday and Tuesday to celebrate Queen Elizabeth's jubilee so will have to wait until the middle of the week for the post office to open!

this is me looking at some bottles a la Morandi after Ben's great self portrait through a glass bottle!

oh, this is what I have done in Ana's that I've sent to Ben - uninspired I fear but...hope to make up for it next time. It is more collage than anything else
how did it get to be June already?

3 comments:

  1. Wow...Maureen, I think that it's marvellous .. it's brilliant, genial...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story that is appearing in these moly. I like the mix of containers and people in yours, and I like the abstract collage in Ana's. Philosophical, both entries, great Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen's sketchbook has just come ....! And now what do I do with this?...;-D

    ReplyDelete